This is another idea for busy moms, and busy people in general. Instead of paying for greasy overpriced delivered pizza, try this instead!
I picked up pre-made personal sized pizza crusts, fresh basil, tomatoes, and soft mozzarella cheese while grocery shopping. A basic Margherita pizza can be the start of your own custom pizza and get the kids to help build their perfect pie!
- about 2 Tbsp tomato sauce per crust
- 1 large tomato, sliced thin
- 1 tsp capers (for the first pizza)
- 2 sprigs basil, Julienne
- pinch salt and pepper
- dried up black olives from the fridge (for the second)
- 1 tsp cilantro leaves (for the second)
- 4 -5 thin slices of jalapeño (for the second)
- about 1/2 cup fresh mozzarella cheese
Crank up the oven to 400 or 425ºF and these little puppies will be done in about 10 minutes, just keep an eye on them.