Cheesy broccoli meets mac ‘n cheese.
“Kid food” as it’s sometimes referred to around here, can actually be appetizing if you do it yourself. A punch of flavour from grated Pecorino cheese makes this bowl irresistible. Little Sister could eat three bowls of this stuff if I’d let her.
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets, steamed
- cooked macaroni pasta (any shape you like, use whole grain too!)
- Alfredo sauce (homemade or a good store-bought variety)
- freshly cracked black pepper
- grated Pecorino or Parmesan cheese
Mix and serve!